[ASTRO] Re: Coco and Birdstuff here...

yeah! come to ireland :) and dont forget the tesla coil
its great to hear there isnt lots of anomosity between
you/birdstuff/dexter/etc
btw brian - did u go to shellac?  were they any good?  i got a completly
biased "review" of it from my "punky" friend...
Andy
*who met thurston moore 8 days ago hehheheh*