[ASTRO] Servotron Plays...

>  Another bonus credit for the record...its
>die-cut or somethin...so I'm told by the music store guy who is...to my
>dismay...currently out of the record and "doesn't know when [he'll] see
>it again."
>
>the end,
>]k[ 4 conrad

The cover for the CD has cut-outs too.  The only problem with this format is
that I like to turn the inside sleeves of my records sideways so the opening
allows the record to just slide right out instead of removing the entire
sleeve every single time I wanna play it. So of course, if you turn the
inside sleeve sideways, the cut-outs no longer match up to display the titles.

Veronica