[ASTRO] Servotron Plays...

Servotron is just like Man or Astro-man? except:
Its not surf...as far as my untrained ears can tell...
there's more singing (unless there's some other robotic term for the
auido output)
they're robots...not aliens...and thus...there's more electronic noise.
they're really not a whole lot like Man or Astro-man?
The amount of stinky machine oil vs. alien body odor is probably about
the same to a little bit more (or stinkier)

The second variety of Entertainment Program for Humans has kept me very
entertained for long periods of time.  Its very good.  all interested
people should purchase Servotron's new audio creation...whether it be the
digital or analog version.  Another bonus credit for the record...its
die-cut or somethin...so I'm told by the music store guy who is...to my
dismay...currently out of the record and "doesn't know when [he'll] see
it again."

the end,
]k[ 4 conrad

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]