[ASTRO] Re: SRA@PDX 980328

you wrote:

>It has become a tradition now that some idiot in the audience has
>to shout "Your mother is a toaster!" every night.

I was wondering something, since there is so much inter-song conversation
etc going on during Servotron concerts. Does anyone knows how well this
works in countries where english isn't the main language ?? I saw them
last year in the Netherlands and we (= the dutch) pride ourselves of knowing
our languages pretty well, but still not every remark was understood by the
entire audience and there was practically no heckling going on. Anyone ever
saw them in other parts of the (non-english speaking) world ??

joris gillet
gillet@geocities.com
http://surf.to/gillet