[ASTRO] Re: Astroshow (Melkweg 20 nov.)

.. begin astro-transmission

Speaking of Holland.  I just picked up "Surfin Christmas" by "The Wave
Benders", a band out of Amsterdam.  I saw it for cheap on cassette
at K-Mart and it was just too strange so I had to buy it.  Parts of
it really rock, and other parts are really cheezy, and sometimes it
is both at the same time.

Has anybody ever heard of "The Wave Benders"?