[ASTRO] Re: SErvoTron

.. begin astro-transmission

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Coco wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> ed as far as I'm concerned.
> >
> >MOAM influence is inevitable since two members are the former Dr. Deleto
> >and the rumored wife of Birdstuff, plus they use the same recording
> >studio and producer, and they're also from outer-space.
> >
> The above in incorrect.
> Dr.Deleto is in neither Servotron or Man or Astro-man?
> .coco

Apologies one and all.  My bad info came from a press review of the
Servotron LP.  It was somewhere on the web, so I'll try to find the
source and forward your correction to them.  By the way, I said the
_former_ Dr. Deleto to indicate that he is _not_ currently a member
of Man or Astro-man?.  So where is the defective Deleto unit?
Should we care?  Dexter is excellent!