[ASTRO] Dexter / Servotron news, part 2

Wait, there was more:

"WHAT'S A POOR ROBOT TO DO?  The rest of the band will pursue their
own interests, both in and out of Athens, while Hayden is looking
forward to settling down.  "The life of a touring musician caters
first and foremost to the drunken womanizer," Thais told _Flagpole_.
"If you're a drunken womanizer, [you should] get in a touring band --
you'll reach your goals.  If you're just some nerd that wants to be
alone and read books, it's difficult.  We just didn't fit the
criteria."  Years of touring with a van full of gadgets and clumsy
outfits may have taken their toll:  Thais says that although he would
never record, say, an album of sorrowful, introspective songs, his
theme-band days of yore are past.  Sitting in _Flagpole's_ office
recently, Hayden glanced at his green Levis and short-sleeve shirt
and added, "Look at this.  In any other band I could go straight from
here to a show and play in this."