[ASTRO] Re: signing off

Greetings:
     First of all, thanks to Starcrunch for all of his great guitar work
over the years. I don't think many folks would relish a LOT of touring in
their lives. Thanks for being there.
     Secondly, thanks to Dexter-X for his fine musicianship.
     MOA? may continue, but it certainly will be a different band from now
on. Both in sound, and in the song writing. I hope that their "quirky"
quality holds up. I'm sure that it will.
     I will miss these two members, but SC will surely do some studio work
if he is sick of touring. We can always check that out.
     Dex has Servotron, as do Birdstuff and the proto-unit.
     Coco has O.R.I., as does Dex...hey wait a minute.
     The lunacy and the music will live on in newer, mutated ways.
     The hints were there: Other bands, new directions, the clones. Last
year's MoA? "MFT" album indicated new sonic pathways, and NEW TRADITIONS.
     Servotron has always been a favorite of mine so I will see two MoA?
units again. I would love to to see a tour with Servotron and O.R.I. to
round out the trio.
     The clones will duke it out on the road. Then there will be another
MoA? New and Improved? New and de-volved? All of the above? None of the
above? Only time will tell.
     Does anyone remember when Dex-X was new and Capt. Deleto left?
     Cherish the past for what it was and give the future a chance. We may
be more surprised and entertained yet!
--Fiber Unit