Re: da scoop.

<< You pretty much flew over the table
 ran him down and landed on him.  It was pretty cool.  Don't let them bastards
 get away with that shit. >>

a 12 inch copy of experiment zero, and I saw the seeds of theft sowing with
that cat.  the bad part is I had all the merch money on me and was putting it
away waiting for him to make his move, and he ran before I could get totally
ready- I almost dropped about 700 bucks on the floor.  actually, I felt kinda
little bit bad for the dude cuz after I caught him, the security guys came up
and dragged him out by his ankles(!) banging his head against every step on
the staircase on the way out- a bit excessive.  but what am I gonna do? yell
at the security guys who just helped me out?  and I didn't want to leave the
merch counter alone anymore than i had to.

I had a bad feeling about that one for a few days.  there's a great one about
someone reaching up onto the stage in providence.  Starcrunch broke a string
and threw down his mosrite and I handed him his backup.  some pinhead reached
up and took the guitar, like Starcrunch was throwing it away because of a
broken string.  I made a running leap and used a stage wedge for extra height
and distance.  the crowd parted perfectly, like it was scripted for police
academy 18 or something.  I landed in the middle of a perfect circle the
bonehead facing me and seeing this 'make my day' look on my mug.  I didn't say
a thing and he sheepishly handed back the guitar.  i didn't even smile and
just turned and quietly walked back to the stage.

After the show the band coulndn't stop giggling about it, they said the flying
leap off the monitor into the cleared circle was right out of a spiderman
comic, and the coolest thing they'd ever seen.

so I got that going for me, which is nice.

TBD.