Re: da scoop.

<<
 I have another burning question that has been bugging me for a long
 time.  Somewhere along the way, I don't remember where, I got the
 idea that "The Brannock Device" and "Chris Bilheimer" (hope I spelled
 that right) are the same person.  Are they... er, I mean, are you?
 I will, of course, treat your reply to this with the utmost
 secrecy.  I won't even ask you for the "earth-names" of the MOA?
 members.

Naw I ain't chris.  I actually have never met him in person.  I've stayed at
his pad and talked with him on the phone, but have yet to shake hands with the
guy.  My name is Curtis.  Some call me Curt.

>> I was amazed to learn that one of those opening bands from 1996 that
 I dissed was "The Galaxy Trio".  I love that band and have bought
 everything I can find by them.  And all this time I thought I had
 yet to see them live.
<<
I'm sure it was.  maybe not.  I would just about swear by it though.

 >>One last question: can you help me get a "press pass" at LaLuna?
 I'm not looking for free admission, just clearance to have a video
 camera.  Last time the LaLuna folks wouldn't let me bring it in until
 I managed to find an ASTROMAN (Dexter) outside of the building, and
 he talked them into it.  You may or may not have seen the videos
 I sent to MOA? of their last two Portland shows.  Alas, my handy
 little lightweight camcorder has finally died of injuries sustained
 in live club taping.  I found a decent quality replacement for cheap,
 but it's much bulkier and heavier.  Why am I telling you this?
 Well, I'd like to see if I can video tape from the balcony instead
 of on the floor this time.  I know that is usually where the projectors
 are set up, but I guess there aren't going to be any this time, right?
 I cleared all of this with Coco, but now I'm not so sure he will be
 there, so maybe if I show up early you can vouch for me to the
 LaLuna staff?

<<
Now of course there will be projection, Although it's a new astroslave whose
Astroslave name is yet to be determined.  Of course you can have a video pass.
Just show up well on time, since you won't be able to recognize any of us,
except maybe birdstuff might be at that show.

The Brannock Device