Re: da scoop.

austria, on last summers euro tour.  the state helps put on shows there, so
clubs aren't worried about turning a profit.  a promoter brought us to a club
inbetween satyircon and lalauna size, so it was fairly large. huge PA.  we
soundchecked as normal and while eating dinner we asked how many people he
thought were going to show up.  when he said I hope at least 50 we thought he
was kidding.

he wasn't.  I think we had 58 paid that night.  on this huge stage with a huge
PA.  right into the third song, 2 kids obviously high on something other than
life jumped up on stage and started free-word-associating/singing into the
mics. after a few 'verses' of this, Starcrunch stopped playing and asked the
two guys if they thought this stuff was easy.  the entire band put down their
instruments and handed them to the two stoned guys and went into the audience.

the two guys went with it even thought they couldn't play a lick and started
making noise and singing.  the band sat down next to people in the audience
and started heckling.  this went on for a good minute and a half, two minutes
before the band went back up on stage and started getting the stuff back. and
I geave the two guys the boot.  the 2 guys wouldn't leave the dressing room
after the show, and we got sick of them so we left them there and we all went
downstairs to give them the hint.  they trashed the room in our absence, and
the promoter was pissed cuz he thought we did it.

but as for leave the stage and not come back, I don't think so.  they have a
distinct work ethic and do their best to not let disharmony get in the way of
the show.  they know a lot of people are depending on them.  I've seen night
where the band mwembers are less than happy with one abnother and they don't
let it show at showtime.

TBD.