[ASTRO] Re: ORI

I also saw ORI live, on feb. 27 with Servotron.  i took some killer picture
which i will soon scan and place upon my web page, for all to see.

Here's an interesting question/thought.  at the show, there was a man in the
back selling the Servotron/ORI goods.  i thought he was just some guy, and i
had chatted with him briefly.  we talked about the dead milkmen a little, and
other miscellaneous things, and he was truly a nice guy.  but it wasnt till
after the show, on my way home, that something struck me.  this product-
selling man may have been Star Crunch!  he had the hair, the glasses, and the
works.  some of my friends who went with me believe it was Star Crunch, as do
i.  i am left to wonder if Star Crunch went along on the tour to join CoCo,
Dexter, and Birdstuff...thus completing the MoAM line-up.  and that's one to
grow on...

Dr. Majestik aka "Satan's Robot"