[ASTRO] Re: Servotron Peelsession

I just listened to the Peel Session. Wow, the songs sound really
different. It's hard to tell exactly how it sounded since Real Player
stuff always sounds pretty  crummy, but I could tell that there were
many differences. Are these recordings going to be released
eventually, I wonder. I bought "Inside the Head of John Peel" this
weekend, but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. I also got the
split single they did with the Huevos Rancheros. So much vinyl, so
little time!

---Arjan Plug <ajplug@bart.nl> wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [X-HJIKE27.W3]
>
> For UK listees, there's a new Servotron session being aired on the
John Peel
> Show this thursday
>
> and for non-UKers: as soon as the show starts (1930 GMT I believe)
you can