[ASTRO] Servotron

OK, I'm probably going to get burned to a crisp for this but here goes...

Before I say anything, I must stress that I *love* MOAM, I think they are
just fantastic and I can't get enough of them. In the couple of years
since I started listening to them they are easily my favourite band and I
get more excited by the prospect of seeing them live or a new album than
by pretty much anything else. Well, I don't get out much, OK ? :)

Anyway, Servotron. I may be missing some big point here, and if I am I
don't mind being told so, but I just can't get into Servotron at all. Am
I the only one here who feels this way? (I think I know the answer) I
bought 'No Room For Humans' and I just didn't get it. I noticed that
'Entertainment Program For Humans' is out here now and I was wondering if
I should persevere with Servotron and buy it? How does it compare to
NRFH? I'd quite like to get into Servotron if I can because they are
playing here soon and I hear they put on quite a show.

Matthew

| matthew whyte                        | work is          |
| matthew@hawks.demon.co.uk            | the universal    |
| http://www.hawks.demon.co.uk/matthew | solvent of care. |