[ASTRO] Servotron

Greetings,

I had the uncontrollable urge to purchase the new Servotron album today.
I saw both shows that took place in Philadelphia a few weeks back.  The
album is very well done...and I agree with those of you who state that
the album is more keyboard/synth/sound effect oriented in comparison to
their previous ones.  Not that this is a bad thing...on the contrary, I
like it a lot.  Of course, I Sing the Body Cybernetic is amazing.  This
song was great live and just as good recorded.  Other highlights for me
are Pet Machine and Join the Revolution...Embryo Electro is good too.
If you have had concerns about buying this album, I strongly recommend
giving it a try.  Packaging is nice too...pull out insert with photos
and lyrics.

Mike