[ASTRO] Re: Video MOAM?

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

On Thu, 13 May 1999 RayGunXYZ@aol.com wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]
>
> Hey
>  I heard from someone on this list that MOAM is releasing an official video.
> Is this  true?
> What's going to be on it (hopefully their video and live stuff)
> I have not had the chance to see MOAM live (I don't think they will ever come
> to my town -Bakersfield-)
> Any information will be helpful THANKS
> E (RayGunXYZ@Aol.com)

I'm one person who has mentioned the upcoming video.  Some of you may
recall the video contest from a year or two ago.  Well, they're finally
going to put out a tape that has all of their "offical" videos made
to date, along with the winners of the video contest _and_ some live
material as well.  I'm amazed that they can fit all of that onto
one tape.

Originally, I think it was Coco who was trying to put the thing
together, but he couldn't find enough time to get it done, not
surprizingly given everything else he's been working on (eg.
designing and building the EEVIAC consoles).

Pez-D-Spencer is now on the case.  I talked with him about it at both
the Portland and Seattle shows.  He asked for, and I gave him, copies
of two 1997 shows that I taped.  As soon as he sends me his address,
I'll also send him two 1998 Clone shows I taped (Alphas, phase 1 and
2).  Apparently he might be using some of my footage, which would
be waaay cool.  I sure hope he does.

Anyway, that's the scoop as far as I know.  I sure hope it gets finished
this time.  And I hope it includes "The Star Wars", the short feature
made by Pez himself.