[ASTRO] Re: Muzak before the Roxy show

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

May be a litte too late to chime in on this, but the lines being quoted
are from a classic Negativland track.

At the Seattle show, they were playing "Timezones", another classic
Negativland track before the Astro-dudes came out.  This greatly
enhanced my being mentally prepared to love the show, because I love
Negativland and because they played Negativland over the PA before
MOA? came out the very first time I saw them back in 1996.

Mookie