[ASTRO] Re: experimental?

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

My "Trace vs. Crunch" concerns should have been expressed in a more
general way.  I should not have specifically cited the comments of
Fruit of Causey, which were quite reasonable and fair.  I had noticed
a few different comments from a few different people over recent
weeks that cumulatively led me to write that post.

I think I'm just a little slower than you younger folk (I'm 36)
to recover from the big shakeup in the lineup.  I need to stop
listening for Starcrunch before I can begin to hear Trace.
Wow, that sounded kinda new-agey, didn't it?  I guess Trace's
"hippie music" influences are already starting to invade my
psyche.

Mookie