[ASTRO] Re: she's an indies rocker, no one's gonna stop her

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

This whole discussion is so charmingly naive.  I picture black velvet
paintings of sad-eyed orphan punkers.  You know the ones, with the giant
dark pools for eyes, bespeaking profound innocence, only now they also have
short spiky hair and multiple body piercings.

My favorite part is "...they could easily become as big as Geffen or Sony...".
Easily?  In their dreams!

They're _all_ "in it for the money", to try to say this is good or bad is
like trying to say that mountain lion is good or bad for killing little
fluffy bunnies.  It isn't good or bad; it is a simple fact of life.
As Bubbles of The Power Puff Girls would say: "Duh!".

Mookie