[ASTRO] Re: THE STAR WARS

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Pezdude,

Your video totally rocked!  I'm just sorry I didn't buy a tape
of it at the show.  I definitely like the idea of running an
original film or video short while the stage is being set up.
You should do that on every tour.

Actually, there was a lot of discussion of your video on this
list during the tour, but you probably weren't reading the list
while you were on the road.  Everybody really liked it.  I don't
recall anyone saying that they didn't like it.

Have you done other film/video projects before or since?  Will you
do more?  Can we hope to see your work on a MOA? tour again soon?

I have a few comments about your video on my MOA? website:

http://www.kepler.net/zorlock.html

Please forgive me for mis-identifying "The Brannock Device"
as "Chris Bilheimer".  I need to make a few corrections of things
like that on my website.

Mookie