[ASTRO] Re: otormusic.com.br/moam/eeviac1.htm

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

I'm having trouble downloading the mp3 files at all.  I can
only get about half of them.  The others give some kinda
funky error like "no data" or something.  What I've heard
is pretty wild wacky stuff.  They weren't kidding when they
said this album was both their most diverse and the greatest
departure from previous material.  That's an understatement.

Mookie