[ASTRO] 00ZX1 a bartender?!

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

A few days ago, someone on the list rumored that DexterX/00ZX1 is
now a bartender somewhere in Atlanta?

Can anyone corroborate this rumor?  Can anyone tell me which bar?

I'll be going to Atlanta sometime this year on business, and I want
to have the pleasure of being a human SERVED by that particular
rebellious ROBOT!  Hah!  Ah... I love the smell of FAILED ROBOT
REVOLUTION in the morning!

Mookie

P.S. psst!  I'm just trying to piss off the robots so they'll start
recording and touring again.