[ASTRO] Comics, Movies and Albums, oh my!

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Your Challenge: Hunt for the hidden Astro-content.

Comics:

Get ready to roast me to a crisp.  The only comics I buy are
tie-ins to movies and TV shows that I like.  The X-files
comics are particularly well done, in both writing and
artwork.  In case any part of me is still uncooked: I also
just can't get into the whole superhero thing.  I only like
mock superheros like The Tick, the current TV version of
Space Ghost, and the Adam West version of Batman.

Movies:

I can't believe I didn't put any Jacky Chan movies on my list,
or any of my follow-up lists.  I need some kind of New Math that
lets my top 10 include about 30 movies.  Not a top 30, though,
because I don't want any of them to be considered anything less
than a 'top 10' pick.

So, to add to my New Math Top 10 Movies:

Supercop (preferably the older dub without the hip hop music)
Rumble in the Bronx

I've only seen about 5 of his movies. I need to see more.
The really old ones are weird because his voice is dubbed
by some guy who sounds like he's in Monty Python or something.

Top 10 albums of 1998:

Here's where I run into the problem Grant had with movies.
I doubt that I could find 10 new releases from 1998 that
I really liked.

Can we include re-issues or just older stuff we just hadn't bought
until 1998?  I might be able to muster up 10 of those I really
like.

For me 1998 was a slow year in music.  The only MOA? release as
far as I know was [Deus] Ex Machina, plus a few comp tracks I
think.  A whole year and only one MOA? 7"!   Plus, I only
got to see two versions of Alpha Clones, no real MOA?.

Servotron certainly did not disappoint.  They released the
ultra fantastic Entertainment Program For Humans, and were
super ultra fantastic live.  My Servo-spirits are considerably
dampened at the news that 00ZX1 has mal-functioned and is
spending all of his time pretending to be a human, and a
human not in any band at that.

In the realm of Electronic Music re-issues, it was a great year,
with the whole back catalog of Synergy (Larry Fast) re-mastered
by the master himself, and a couple of long lost Wendy (Walter)
Carlos classics, although I can't seem to actually get my hands
on a copy of Sonic Seasongings yet.

Ooops, sorry this is in narrative commentary form.  I'll think
some more and post a simple list later.