[ASTRO] Best Movies I Forgot, Plus Bonus Astro-Content

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Astro-Content-O-Meter: 20%
Movie-Content-O-Meter: 80%

Top 10 Movies I Forgot But Some Of You Did Not

1) Harvey
2) Akira
3) Army of Darkness
4) Rosencrans and Gildenstern Are Dead
5) Shakespere in Love (ok, I just saw it today, but it is really good)
6) North By Northwest
7) The Truman Show
8) Ferris Bueller's Day Off
9) Mars Attacks
10) Ed Wood

Top 5 Movies I Forgot And Nobody Else Listed

1) The Wizard of OZ
2) Starship Troopers (yeah yeah, so sue me)
3) Barton Fink
4) Roxanne
5) The Three Amigos (so sue me again)

Bonus Astro-Content: I finally nabbed a copy of the MOA? opening
theme to Space Ghost Coast To Coast.  Just recorded it to DAT
right off of the receiver.  Unfortunately, my ultra-lame cable
company (TCI) doesn't give me Cartoon Network with stereo
sound.  But it still sounds pretty nifty in mono.  I might
post an MP3 of it to my website if MOA? doesn't mind.  I'd
better ask Coco first.

Oh yeah, I also got a "play me to the desk" cue that sounds
like MOA?.  In fact, it sounds very much like a track on
Made From Technetium, but I forget which.  The opening theme
is pretty good, but not as rocking as the closing theme
MOA? did (which is already available on my website without
permission, but not for much longer, so jump on over to
www.kepler.net asap).