[ASTRO] Radio Requests

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

If it isn't too late, here are my suggestions
for MOA? tracks to play on the Brazillian radio show:

Name Of Numbers
Transmissions From Venus
The Wayward Meteor
The Miracle Of Genuine Pyrex
Classified
Special Agent Conrad Uno
Of Sex And Demise

Ok ok... that's probably already way too many.
For the primarily Spanish-speaking audience, I would
avoid vocal tracks.  It is hard enough to figure out
what he is singing for those of us for whom English
_is_ our primary language.

I think I've got a good start on a new list:
My Dream Command Performance Setlist.  I think
I'll finish it and post it to my website sometime.

Oooh, I could take my dream setlist and mix together
a virtual show from fan tapes I have.  Now I know
how I'm going to kill a few hours in the next
couple of weekends.