[ASTRO] Ten Worst Films

.. begin astro-transmission [V-300zX1Z4-0BX600]

Oh what the heck.  Talking films is so much fun and someone else
already offered their 10 worst.  So here's mine.  These are not
"worst" in the fun-to-make-fun-of-it way.  These are "worst" in
the I-get-nausea-remembering-this-film way.

1) Andy Warhol's Frankenstein
2) Armageddon
3) Godzilla (the 1998 version)
4) Lost In Space (the 1998 movie)
5) Austin Powers (sorry, I know it is a fave of some of you)

Oh, let's just stop there.  There are so many vile films, so many
pointless films.  I don't want the listing of lesser crimes against
cinema and humanity to eclipse my truly deep hatred of those
five listed above.  These are films that didn't merely bore or
annoy me.  These are films that were almost physically painful
to watch.  In the case of "Austin Powers" I actually walked out
without seeing the whole film, which is something I almost never
do.

Terribly Horrific Trivia: "Andy Warhol's Frankenstein" also
has the distinction of including my pick for the worst line
of dialog in cinematic history, spoken by the Dr. Frankenstein
character:

"You haven't known Life until you have fu**ed Death in the spleen"

I'm very sorry to tell you that this line has a very literal
connection to the actual action in the scene.