[ASTRO] Re: Astro Shows in Brazil!!

Thanks for the great review Leopoldo!

Your review captures the kind of overwhelming brainwashed excitement
that I got from my first ASTRO-show in 1996.

This gives me great hope that the new MOA? lineup is every bit as
rawking as the earlier lineups, and that they remain really nice
people, too.

Looks like a great setlist, too.  I'm excited to see some new
songs in there, and _really_ thrilled to see "eric" in there,
if that is "Eric Estrotica".  I've never seen them play that one
live, and I hope it is still part of the setlist when they come
to my area.  I also hope they'll bring back the theme to MST3K.

Can't wait for them to get around to the U.S. West Coast!