[ASTRO] Re: Archers of Lego or Astro-Lego?

Direct-Astro-Content-O-Meter: 0.0
Lego-Content-O-Meter: 100%

WARNING: those $50 Mindstorms sets are strictly add-ons to the $199 base
set!  It says so right on the box.  You can't do anything with them,
except play with the extra bricks, without the base set.

GOOD NEWS: You can order 2x4s by the thousand, or smaller quantities,
directly from Lego through mailorder.  We get the catalogs because
one of my kids signed up for the Lego club thing.  Maybe there's a way
to order through their website as well.

WANTED: grey baseplates w/craters, the original space monorail set,
	any other first-generation space sets, or components thereof,
	especially the little blue and yellow space guys.

Mookie

<snip!>