Re: Re: Smokeless in Seattle

Grant,

Hi.  Yeah.  Good people and assholes both come in all nationalities
and colors.  I was just perpetrating a bad "joke".  I think my admitted
prob with brits has more to do with over-adoring non-brits than
with the brits themselves.  There are people here at work who just
can't get over this one guy's "cute" accent.  I can't hardly blame
him for using that to his own advantage, I would probably do the same.

Mookie