[ASTRO] My Favorite Band is MOA?

Since there has been a few posts lately expounding the virtues of various
listee's fave bands.  I'm starting to worry that the ASTRO-boys might
be feeling kinda left-out since they haven't been mentioned as anyone's
favorite band lately, and on a list about them no less.  So, there you go.
My favorite band is "Man or ASTROMAN?".

The whole idea of a "favorite" band, of course, is kind of arbitrary and
unneccessary (kind of like all of those doubled letters I put in that
word).  But I'm one of those afflicted with this notion that they have
to categorize and rate everything within their own subjective estimation.

Once I presume that I must have a "favorite" band, then I have to come
up with some sort of criteria.  What I arrived at was selecting the
band that puts the most "joy" or "positive energy" or "fun" or whatever
you want to call it into my life.  There are lots of bands with lots
of virtues, musical and otherwise, but when it comes down to it, MOA?
is simply the band that is the most fun for me.  "Fun" may seem like
a trivial virtue to some serious-minded folks, but as I get older and
wiser I find that "fun" is what it makes it all worthwhile.

Speaking of "not fun", I have to get back to work now.