[ASTRO] Clone Confusion

Grrr... These rumors are perplexing.  Even these apparently clear statements
from a supposedly reliable source leave plenty of room for interpretation.

I don't think we'll know what's _really_ up with this "clone" tour until
the field reports from the actual shows start coming in.

Depending on which rumor from which reliable source I choose to believe,
this could be anything from a full-blown MOA? tour to a cover band
tour, and most likely someting in-between.  They are sorely testing the
devotion of their fans with this nonsense, but I for one am just too
curious to stay away.

I bought my tickets for the Portland Oregon show yesterday.  Sadly,
they are not headlining, but are instead opening for the Jesus Lizard.
The headliner may be a decent band for all I know, but it sucks for
MOA? to open.  This probably means a shorter set, less-than-complete
stage setup, and unruly impatient fans of the headliner.  I have
fan tapes of shows where MOA? has opened, and they all sound like
tough nights.

By the way, TicketBastard lists the opening act as "Man or Astroman?",
so I will hold _them_ responsible if I get anything less.

Mookie