[ASTRO] Re: age

> Hip-Hepcat wrote:
> >
> > Rtydufulus@aol.com wrote:
> > >
> > > .. begin astro-transmission [X-HJIKE27.W3]
> > >
> > > I have a question for all you MOAM? fans out there.   Is it just me or does it
> > > seem like most of the fans are under 21.  I don't think there is really
> > > anything wrong with that.   It just seems that many of the posts on here are
> > > from people upset that they can't go to the show cause they are underage.
>
>  I think there is a preety formidable contingent of us "old-timers" on
>  the list (Fiber-Unit, Grant, Andreas,??)

Hey, don't forget Mookie.  I'm fuggin 35!  Yow!  Am I ANCIENT yet?

By the way, I think ListMom Grant is 100% on the mark with all of his
comments about age and obnoxiosity and such, as always.  I hope Grant
doesn't mind I used the pseudo-word "fuggin". ;)

Now I'm overy-aware that a lot of you listees are about the same age
as my oldest daughter.  Kinda weirds me out.  Kinda makes me want to
say lame things like "Now kids, don't say nasty words like 'fuggin'".

So, if my daugher is reading this post, do as I say not as I do...
um, no, don't say what I say, say what I don't say... no... um...
Dammit.  Don't have kids.  As soon as they're teenagers, everything
you do is wrong.