[ASTRO] Re: [Astro] Habits

> From astro-man@mindspring.com Sat May  2 01:16:27 1998
> Date:  Fri, 01 May 1998 23:44:06 +0000
> From: tim franklin <tfrank2@ix.netcom.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of  <astro-list@astroman.com>
> Subject:  [ASTRO]  [Astro] Habits
>
> .. begin astro-transmission [X-HJIKE27.W3]
>
> I don't understand all the questions about MoAM's dirty earth habits
> and/or fetishes. What's the point? Their personal habits are of no real
> value. Does it really matter if they slam heroin, have sex with animals,
> or live in a shoebox behind Burger King? Musicians should not stand for
> what we ethically desire. They exist merely to create something our
> hearts and minds can sonically relate to. think for your self

I agree that this subject has been overplayed now.  But I feel compelled
to reply to this "think for your self" directive.  Hey, all I've been
doing on this subject is thinking for myself and expressing my thoughts.
In the process I have been accused of either being a puppet or trying
to be a puppet master.  I don't get it.  Isn't it ok for me to think for
myself if I don't think what you think?

Anyway, I love this list and I love MOA? so I don't want to continue with
any kind of pissing match here.  I respect your point of view and your
opinions.