[ASTRO] Re: spend money!

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

<snip!>

> I just picked up a copy of "Disjointed Parrells", the Man or Astroman? split
> with the Anacronauts.  Well, it has no astroman music on it.  just two songs
> worth of samples and weird noise.   I need it for my collection but  I was
> hoping for new songs  (not *new* as in date, but new to me.)
>
> adam

I hope Coco didn't read this.  You'd hurt his feelings.  Personally, I like
these "noise tracks", and consider them to be just as much "astroman music"
as the more traditional tracks.  If "Disjointed Paralells" isn't "astroman
music", then neither are the following astro-noise tracks:

	Immersion Static - Intraveneous Television Continuum (ITC)
	Bionic Futures - ITC
	Cool Your Jets - ITC
	March of the Androids - Deluxe Men In Space (DMIS)
	Rhombics - DMIS

This is certainly NOT a complete list of astro-noise on record.

Check out the official astro-discography.  Here Coco warns the listener
of the nature of the tracks on "Disjointed Paralells", so you shouldn't
feel cheated or deceived.