[ASTRO] Space Bunnies Must Die!

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

I was browsing through some old PCGames Magazine CD ROMS and I found,
on a disc from 1996, an AVI clip advertizing an upcoming game
called "Space Bunnies Must Die!".

Well, the cool thing is, the music on the clip was an excerpt from
"Name of Numbers" by, of course, our beloved MOA?.  Even cooler,
at the end when the title graphic of the game splashes up, a little
flying saucer flies by, leaving a iridescent trail that condenses
to form the words "Music by Man or Astro-man?" in a really cool
typeface.

The music on the clip sounds like it comes from the "Destroy..."
version, but has been overdubbed with sounds that could be coming
from a Theremin or something like a Moog.  Pretty cool.  Too bad
it's only a short excerpt.  There's also the sounds of the Bunnies
hopping around and shooting at each-other, but that doesn't wreck
the enjoyability of the music, at least for me.

The sad part is, the game appears to be DOA.  I've searched the web
for info on it, and it looks like ownership of the project changed
hands a few times and the developers working on it eventually gave
up and started something else.  Too bad, because it looks like it
could have been really cool, and it might have even had an MOA?
soundtrack.

I'll try to grab a few frames from the AVI and put them up on my
website sometime soon.  I'll post again when that happens.  If anybody
wants the AVI file, I'm afraid 14MB is probably a little too big to
mail, but if you give me a place to which I can ftp it for you, I would
be more than happy.  I've also got this program that massively compresses
avi files into a proprietary self-playing format for MsWindoze.
If that makes it small enough to mail, I can mail it to any interested
parties with access to a  WinTel machine.

Anybody out there have any more info on this game and MOA?s involvement?
Is Coco monitoring this transmission at present?