[ASTRO] Re: Astro sighting!

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

<snip!>

> Andreas Lux wrote:
>
> > .. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

> > > besides, the drum set....is gay....
> >
> > ?????????????????
> >
> > I thought the Servotron set is gay, not the astro-drumset. That should be
> > a different one, right?
> >

> Do you think they have all that money to spend on two drum sets??I'm sure it's
> Birdstuff / z4-0bx's drum set...how many does he need??

<snip!>

There may be some common components in the two kits, but...
When I saw Servotron last year he was using an electronic kick
drum pedal instead of a real kick drum.  That, at least, is
definitely a difference between the SERVO-kit and the ASTRO-kit.
Besides, he is pretty rough on his kits, so I imagine there is a
fair amount of attrition (sp?) of the components, although you
might be surprized at how much abuse that stuff can take.

Have you seen all of the sweat.... oops, I mean machine oil, that
leaks out the pantleg of Z4-obx?  It sure looks alot like someone is
rocking pretty hard under than Robocop helmet.

All rumors and arguments aside about robots/aliens/humans in these
bands, one thing is for sure: they both have totally kick ass drummers!