[ASTRO] Re: photos of Joel in concert?

.. begin astro-transmission [FSB0E327.2.3]

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Chris Cornell wrote:

> Hi! We heard that a few months ago Joel himself appeared at a Man or
> Astroman performance.
>
> We're seeking photos, etc., of Joel at that performance to include on
> our official Satellite News website (www.mst3kinfo.com). We'd gladly
> credit anybody necessary. Can you get us any photos or put us in touch
> with somebody who can?
>
> Chris "Sampo" Cornell

Chris,

I, too, would love to see or hear any visual or audio recording of
this event.

As you can see, I am forwarding your message to the MOA? mailing list.
Coco himself made a report to the list about that show a few months
ago, so you may want to try him as well (coco@astroman.com).

Good luck!