[ASTRO] too much information?

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

Y'see, this whole multiple poll and personal bio thing has
a downside.  There may be such a thing as too much information.
If you folks knew too much about me, you might not like me so
much, and vice-versa.

Similarly, I don't neccessarily want to know intimate details about
the lives and habits of the ASTRO-men themselves.  I'm happy to admire
their work and their chosen public personas.

Religion and Politics are certainly dangerous areas, and perhaps
sex and body peircing are, too.

Did I say too much?  I'm not saying I like any listees any less for
what they have revealed.  I'm just pretty darned sure I have some
characteristics that would be kind of unpopular with many of you.

Secretively yours,