[ASTRO] Los Straightjackets on Conan!

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

Hey kiddies!  I just saw/heard Los Straightjackets for my very
first time!  They're Grrrrreat!  They have a really crisp clean
surf sound, much like Galaxy Trio.  Mookie like!  I don't usually
use this many exclamation points, honest!

Anyway, they played one of my favorite Christmas tunes, which
I think it is called "Sleighride", and the arrangement was very
very much like "Walk, Don't Run", another big fave of mine.

So, somebody give me the scoop on these guys.  How many records
do they have out?  Do they have any of this swinging Christmas music
on record?  Do they have an official website?  My www connection
is down until tomorrow morning, so I can't go searching, but I'm
hoping to find tourdates.