[ASTRO] Re: astro survey pt 2

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

<snip!>

> I think we forgot about a few simple questions:
>
> How many astro-records do you have?

Most of them.  Just lacking a few earlier 7".

> Why are you on this list?

It's the ASTRO-list!  I am a brainwashed ASTRo-specimen, so I have
no choice.  But seriously, I started because I wanted info and stayed
because it is so entertaining.

> Who will win the Super-Bowl?

I have no idea who is playing.

> Why did Ajax beat Bochum...?

Am I totally out of touch?  I don't know who these folks are, either.

> How often will Schumacher try to kick Villeneuve out of F1 races next
> year?

Hey, I do like auto racing, especially on road courses.  The ovals can get
a bit boring.  Schumacher kicks ass!