[ASTRO] Re: Potential Interrogation Agenda....

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

> Other questions to consider:
>
> In your estimation, where do you see MoA? this time next year?

I see them at LaLuna in Portland Or, at least once a year.
But career-wise... at least 3 more 7" and one LP/CD.  More TV
exposure, clubs getting crowded, maybe even have to worry about
getting tickets early.

> In five
> years?

MOA? broken up, bandmembers in other good bands or involved in making
movies.  Reunion still not out of the question, especially since a
larger audience re-discovers them after their demise.

> What one song do you wish MoA? would play live that you have never
> seen them do?

MST3K Love Theme
<snip!>

> What are the top 5 live shows you've seen up to now?

MOA?(X3), King Crimson, Peter Gabriel, Anderson/Bruford/Wakeman/Howe

honorable mentions:
	Servotron/ORI, Barenaked Ladies, Negativland, Pink Floyd, The Who

Biggest Regret:
	Still haven't seen Rush or Primus live.

> When others are speaking to you, do you listen or are you just waiting
> to talk?

I'm usually staring at a computer or a TV and don't hear anyone at all.

> Top? Or bottom?

This is a tough one.  On the top bunk, nobody can wet on you, but you
might roll over and fall off.  On the bottom bunk you can hang up a blanket
and make a cool little fort.  I just don't know.

> If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

Um, I think Al Gore is just about the only person I can think of
who would really fantasize about being a tree.

My favorite kind of tree is the Weeping Willow.  I know it has a wimpy
name, but it is really cool.  When I was a vagrant, I slept under an
overgrown willow on the edge of a golf course.  It was cool, no-one
bothered me, much better than any damned Salvation Army shelter.

> Given the total range of personalitys displayed through the list just
> how  well do you relate to the archetype on a range between 1 and 10
> (10 being the most like everyone else)?

I correlate to the archetype at about a 5, but I could get along well
with the archetype at about an 8 or 9.

> Education completed (in the process of)

Proud to be a High-School dropout who makes more money than his
teachers ever did.

> Tattoos, piercings, scarrings, mutilations?

I've got the really cool big nasty scar right down the middle of my
chest from bypass surgery.  I've also got two hernia scars, but they're
pretty well hidden in the undergrowth.  I've got a pencil tip embedded
in my palm from 5th grade; you can still see it.

I've often considered getting my ears pierced, but never followed-through
on it.  Tattoos are way too permanent.  I've already got a marriage and
a mortgage and three kids; that's enough committment for one lifetime.

> Do you like films about gladiators?

Really, really very very boring, but if Herc movies count they're pretty
fun as grist for the MST3K mill.

Yeah, I know what you're getting at.  The man I would most want to look
like is Ken Sorbo, TV's Herc, but I wouldn't want to "date" him.

<snip!>
> -don-
>
> Cosmonaut literally means "Space Sailor"
> Now ain't that poetic?

Yes, it is.