[ASTRO] Re: Dexter X and Quisp connection?

.. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Grant Porter wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission [XQA00309.3]
>
> On 12/12/97 11:44 AM ,the agitated prince of misfortune (billh@atg.com)
> said:
>
> >Continuing with the recent cereal theme, I found myself at the Quisp
> >Website [ http://www.quisp.com/ ] and discovered this wondrous bit of
> >information [ from the Quisp Timeline http://www.quisp.com/timeline.shtml ]:
>
> What a wonderful site! I never knew the power of this cereal. I must go
> and get some NOW!!!!
>
> -Grant

Aint that a great site?  I apologize to one and all for not pointing out
this site and the Dex-Quisp connection earlier.  I've known about it
for awhile now.  You'll notice a slightly oblique reference to the
connection buried on my website on this page:

http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/zorlock/page5.html

Where I caption a snap of Dexter as "Dexter X, Man from Planet Quisp".
I wasn't sure if this was Classified Astro-Info that I had stumbled
upon, and I was afraid I might get vaporized if I made it too obvious
that I knew.  I mean, the Astro-dudes are nice and all, but they can't
let mere humans run around revealing Astro-Secrets, can they?

I can redeem myself by offering this, the coolest cereal weblink of all:

http://cube.ice.net/~crunch/cereal.html

I haven't completely read all of the recent cereal posts, so my
apologies if this site has already been mentioned.  I think I actually
got to this from an ASTRO-related site, but I don't remember which
one.