[ASTRO] Re: Inside the Head of Mr. John Peel

.. begin astro-transmission [XZA00309.2]

<SNIP!>
> Two records, but only four cuts, and all of them previously released
> ("Inside the Head of John Peel" is really "Inside the Head of Mr. Atom").
> So at $8 I wouldn't consider it a high-priority purchase for any but us
> completists who have to have everything.  MoA? went for the live-in-the-
> studio (no overdubs) sound on their "studio" releases of these songs
> alreday, so these live-in-John-Peel's-studio versions don't sound
> all that much different.  That said, it does rock pretty hard.
>
> --Moon Dawg

Some of them sound more different than others.  For me, the whole thing
was worthwhile for the version of "Max Q".  On this one, you can actually
hear and understand the vocal.

Every live MOA? performance is unique.  I have several concert tapes, and
it is amazing how different the same song can sound just a few nights
later.