[ASTRO] Re: Which CD to buy for a newbie?

.. begin astro-transmission

On Oct 29,  3:38pm, Garnet Millar3 wrote:
> Subject: [ASTRO]  Re: Which CD to buy for a newbie?
> .. begin astro-transmission

<snip!>

>    If you don't know it, they have changed their sound gradually over
> the years. What everyone else has said is true. All of the albums are
> great! You should listen to some real audio samples top get a feel for
> them. I have about six on my page(shameless plug):
> http://www.edmonton.shaw.wave.ca/~gmillar/moa
> And the official page has lots!
> http://www.astroman.com/

Now for MY shameless plug, which I shamefully forgot to include in
my earlier response to the newbie:

http://www.ipinc.net/~kepler/asr3k.html

This site is a combo-tribute to MST3K and MOA?.  You can check out
my MSTie-fied remixes of a couple of MOA? classics at my site on
the "ASR3K Records Virtual 7" single" page.

You'll have to invest some time in downloading and installing an
MP3 player, but I think it will be worth your while. MP3 sound
quality is MUCH better than RealAudio.

While you're there, don't miss "Amazing Thrills in 3D", my "Coco's Tesla Coil"
animation, and "Coco's face on Mars".

Of course, don't miss Adam's page.  It is super-spiffy!