[ASTRO] Re: Captain Zeno! & DR. Delecto.

.. begin astro-transmission

On Oct 29,  4:45pm, <lwhite@rigel.econ.uga.edu> wrote:
<snip!>

> One more trivia note:  All three (Deleto, Zeno, and Dexter X) were present
> in the same room in the audience at the first Servotron show in Athens.
>
> --Moon Dawg

Wait a minute there, Moondoggie.  I don't want to unduly shatter any
illusions here, but since we're actually trying to sort out facts...
Dexter X and 00ZX1 (of Servotron) occupy the same physical body.
So your purported observance above only holds true if there was once
a Servotron lineup that did NOT include 00ZX1.  If so, it would have
been a very different Servotron, as 00ZX1 is the lead guitar and shares
vocal duties with Proto Unit V3 (of female design).  If there was
a different Servotron lineup, what was it?

By the way, Servotron rocks and is way cool and stuff like that.