[ASTRO] Re: MOAM on mtv (or anywhere else)

.. begin astro-transmission

On Oct 8,  3:42pm, Captain Kirk wrote:

> God, I hate the internet...

Stop the world, he wants to get off!
Please try to stop anthropomorphising the internet.  It is the messenger,
not the message.

> I just don't have the willpower to stay out of
> these prick measuring contests.

This comment certainly applies to some other extended discussion
threads on this list.  But I actually think this whole debate of
"Will Success Spoil Boys From Space?" is entirely relevant and just
the sort of thing this list is for.

By the way, to reiterate my answer to that question: No Success will
not spoil them, and no, we cannot agree on what success is and what
constitutes a "spoiled" band.

> This is my last post on the subject.

Ok.  I can't make the same promise, though.