[ASTRO] Re: mtv, doods

.. begin astro-transmission

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997 driscoll@kersur.net wrote:

> ...as for garofalo not being able to pronounce technetium, well,
> >im not even sure im saying it right..tho youd think that she coulda
>
> tek-neh-tee-um?

Maybe.  How about tek-nee-see-um?  That's what I hear on the intro
to the cd track, and fits the odd pronunciation of similarly spelled
science words.

What did Janine (or is it Jeanine?) say?  Could someone who saw this
give us a phonetic representation?  Is this thing going to be repeated?
I'm sorry I missed it.  Ms. Garafalo is both an anti-bimbo and a total
babe.  I loved "The Truth About Cats and Dogs", even though I couldn't
buy the premise that Uma Thurman is more beautiful than Jeanine Garafalo.
Is Ms. Garafalo the voice talent behind Daria?  I'm afraid I haven't
seen anything but breif promos for the show, but it kinda sounds like
her.