[ASTRO] Re: tour, strange, FF7 etc

.. begin astro-transmission

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Andreas Lux wrote:

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Michael Kepler wrote:
>
> > Well, "You're a peein" sounds a little like "European".
> >
> > For example, in an episode of "Beavis and Butthead", the prototypical
> > American teenager Beavis heard the word "European" and replied:
> >
> > 	"heh heh heh, You're a peein, I'm a peein, everybody's peein."
> >
> > Sorry about the confusion.  But then again, your confusion kind of
> > made the slight joke a little more funny.
>
> I was offline the whole weekend, as we have been on the road with the
> band.

Hey. Does your band have any records out?  I suppose I should check
your web site for info.

> But: What I was wondering all weekend was, Michael, who watches
> Beavis & Butthead? You or your kids? Let us know!!!!

Me, mostly.  I haven't seen the show in about a year.  I had a friend
at work I used to watch it with, but when he quit it just wasn't the same.

> > P.S.  I'm using "pine" even as we speak.
>
> Cool! That explains, why you are able to answer very quick! Unix rules
> (sometimes...)

Unix rules sometimes, but Linux rules _ALL_ the time! (I use Unix and work
and Linux on my portable and WIN95 for games and sound editing/mixing.)