[ASTRO] Re: tour, strange, FF7 etc

.. begin astro-transmission

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997 driscoll@kersur.net wrote (in part):

> .. begin astro-transmission
>
> >Perhaps they have problems with both Coke and schweppes? Could do damage
> >to coco=B4s integrated circuits?=20
>
> I don't get what carbonated beverages have to do w/ not playing atlanta?

The massive CocaCola Corp has a big presence in Atlanta. It might
even be their home town.  I don't know about Schweppes.  Maybe Coke
owns it.

> >PLaying two shows in one night.
>
> They MUST be from outer space.

Two of them are totally inhuman.  Dexter X and Birdstuff are also
00ZX1 and Z40BX of Servotron.  This means those two did back-to-back
european tours this year.  When I saw Servotron a few weeks ago, MOA
had just played a show on the east coast two days earlier.  These
guys are totally dedicated.  There is no way they could be making
enough money on these little venues to pay for these touring expenses.
They must be getting money, and adrenalin,  from outer space.

> >MOAM? live is definitly in the top 5, but I do not think it claims the
> >number one spot. A good carrace is on my top 5, as my Fender Jazz Bass
> >is, too. I have to think of the other things in the top 5.=20
>
> What's a carrace?

A "carrace" is a car race.  Give Andreas a break, he's one of
them you're-a-peeins.