Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: TBudinger@aol.com
To: kepler@metro1.com
Subject: MST Tapes

<< P.S. Adam, go and rent "Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie", and
while
 you're there check if any of the Rhino Video releases of earlier episodes
 are available for rental.  For purchase, they are a little over-priced.

I literaly have a butt-load...that dosn't sound good....

I have bunches and bunches of the MST episodes on tape, If any Fan...or
Astrofan wants some, gimmie a hit. Ill be getting all my tapes soon and
somewhere I have a complete list as to which ones I have. I have most of
seaons 3-5 as well as some season 1 and 2 and a samttering of others. I aslo
have the poopie tape and the scapbook. MST is great fun to do when it's
Friday night and you have now friends......not that that happens to
me...no...lots of friends here...heh heh...*gulp*....tons
.....oodles...hee....

somthing about a chicken and a broom taking on the fans of MOAM?
   timmy